Tuesday 16 December 2008

'I was arrogant'


Tom Cruise has confessed that he was "arrogant" to criticise the use of post-natal depression drugs and therapy.

The Valkyrie star famously declared that drugs should not be used to treat depression when he appeared as a guest on The Today Show in 2005.

However, he returned to the US chatshow yesterday and admitted to host Matt Lauer that he "didn't communicate" his feelings the way he wanted to.

"It's not what I had intended," said Cruise. "In looking at myself, you know, that came across as arrogant.

"That's one of those things you go, 'Okay, I could have absolutely handled that better'."

He added: "I didn't communicate it the way I wanted to communicate it. That's not who I am; that's not the person that I am."

Sources : by Lara Martin

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, the article is in reality the greatest on that worthw hile topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and also will certainly thirstily look forward to your approaching updates. Simply saying thanks will certainly not simply just be adequate, for the enormous lucidity in your writing. I can right away grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Admirable work and much success in your business enterprize! gay romance mm tattoos ink kindle