Wednesday 19 November 2008

Jessica Simpson Claims Boyfriend Tony Romo "Calms" Her

Jessica Simpson says boyfriend Tony Romo "calms" her. The singer-and-actress - who has been dating the American football star for a year - has revealed one of the reasons she loves him so much is because he helps her relax.

Jessica said: "Tony is the whole package. He has taught me to calm down a lot. I'm not organized and he's not organized either - but he does make me want to be organized for us."
"He is a good guy, and he's really just helped me along in life and taught me a lot about being comfortable being myself."


The 28-year-old star also revealed Tony is not the first member of the Dallas Cowboys team to have caught her eye.
She added: "I grew up in Dallas so I had a crush on Troy Aikman, who was the quarterback at the time. The Dallas Cowboys quarterback, I think there's a requirement, like you have to be good looking."
Jessica has recently prompted rumors she may be expecting a baby after she was spotted out in a series of long, floaty dresses and carrying a giant handbag in front of her stomach

0 comments: