Wednesday 19 November 2008

Jessica Simpson wants six children with boyfriend Tony Romo.

The "Do You Know" singer - who recently denied she and the American football star were engaged - is keen to start a family with the sportsman.
Jessica, 28, said: "I'd love six kids running around, but I guess I'll have to start pretty soon. It's a beautiful relationship. Tony is everything I could dream of and I really love him. I'm proud to be his girlfriend."
Jessica insists she is happy to publicly speak about her love life, adding: "Even if things don't work out between Tony and me - though, knock on wood, I believe they will - I don't regret anything I've ever said."
"That's just how I love. I'm all in and I live one moment at a time. If I'm happy, I'll talk about being happy. Maybe I do talk too much, but I still feel as if I'm holding back."
As well as having no problem with sharing her private life with her fans, the blonde beauty is prepared to speak about her divorce from singer Nick Lachey, who she starred with in MTV reality show "Newlyweds."
She told Australia's Daily Telegraph newspaper: "I don't regret the show or my marriage. Not at all. It made me who I am. I admit I'm a ditz and I've had my moments - I'm the first one to walk on stage, trip up in front of thousands of people and split my pants, but I don't take myself too seriously."

0 comments: